Welinaras Corporation to Move R&D Division
PUNE (12 March)-Welinaras Corporation, the health technology company headquartered in Pune, announced today that its Research and Development (R&D) Division will be based in Mumbai effective l May. “Mumbai has the business climate, facilities. and creative talent we need to help push our production forward.” said Mr. Ram Jadhav, who became the company’s third president last month. Currently, the company has offices in two other Indian cities, namely New Delhi and Hyderabad.
Welinaras Corporation is the manufacturer of high-quality technological equipment. Its product that is most in demand and, thus, profitable, is called Vigilant. Invented by Mr. Jadhav, and available across India, the device is intended for people with health problems. A key feature is its ability to regularly gather and update data about the patient’s condition, information that might be crucial in emergencies.
Job title: Senior Research and Development Engineer
Listing date: 23 March
Apply by: 25 April
Responsible for designing and testing wearable health-monitoring devices.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
– Graduate degree in biomedical engineering
– Minimum of five years’ experience developing medical devices and conducting clinical trials
– Minimum of three years’ experience in managing research teams
– Excellent written and oral communication skills-
– Ability to work collaboratively in a global, multicultural environment
Candidate must attend a preliminary training course on 25 May, prior to starting work on 8 June.