Birch Hill Center for the Arts Committee Supporters’ Newsletter
The committee has been hard at work this year! We are close to reaching our goal of building a community arts center that will serve all the people of our lovely town of
Birch Hill. Here is what we have accomplished so far:
– In January, we completed a community survey about what activities to offer in the new Birch Hill Center for the Arts.
– In February, we completed a feasibility report and narrowed the potential building sites to three possibilities.
– In April, we submitted our projeet budget proposal to the city council for approval.
– In May, we interviewed several candidates for the managing director position.
During the next two months, we will：
– Select our new managing director
– Choose the location for the center
– Complete the construction blueprints
– Finalize the construction budget and timeline
– Draft our events calendar
And this fall, we should begin construction on the Birch Hill Center for the Arts!
As always, we welcome your input on the process. Please send questions or comments to our committee at email@example.com. If you are interested in serving on the committee, please call 952-555-0128.